Mr. McElroy represents investors and developers in the acquisition, development and disposition of real property, including mixed-use projects, shopping centers, office buildings, multifamily residential properties, undeveloped land, industrial sites and other commercial properties.
In addition, Mr. McElroy represents landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions, and represents businesses and individuals with respect to various zoning and regulatory matters. His practice also includes the representation of lenders and borrowers in real estate and commercial lending transactions, including acquisition and construction lending, permanent loans, refinancings and secured and unsecured credit facilities.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- REV Birmingham, Inc., Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Alabama Center for Real Estate (ACRE), Leadership Council
In Re Pure Resources: Providing Certainty to Attorneys Structuring Going-Private Transactions, or Not39 Wake Forest Law Review 539 (Summer 2004) 07/01/2004