Monday, May 18, 2015
27 MAYNARD COOPER ATTORNEYS RANKED BY CHAMBERS USA 2015 AS “LEADING LAWYERS FOR BUSINESS”
Twenty-seven Maynard Cooper attorneys are recognized in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as leaders in their respective fields of practice in the state of Alabama.
The 27 attorneys listed marks an increase over last year’s listing which included 22 Maynard Cooper attorneys.
In addition to the individual recognition by the Maynard Cooper attorneys, the firm was recognized in each of the six practice areas covered in Alabama: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate.
Chambers’ prominent rankings are determined based on legal practice submissions, in-depth interviews and individual research pulled from database resources. New editions are published annually and are used by firms nationwide for referrals.
A complete attorney listing can be found below.
- Lee Bains, Jr. – Litigation: General Commercial; Litigation: Appellate
- John Bolus – Litigation: General Commercial
- Thomas Clark – Real Estate
- Greg Curran – Corporate/Commercial
- Mark Drew – Corporate/Commercial
- Lucas Gambino – Banking and Finance
- Kevin Gray – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Tim Gregg – Corporate/Commercial
- Christopher Harmon – Corporate/Commercial
- Heyward Hosch – Banking and Finance: Public Finance
- Jayna Lamar – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Kris Lowry – Banking and Finance
- Jenny McCain – Banking & Finance: Mainly Regulatory
- Chris Mitchell – Labor and Employment
- Randall Morrow – Banking and Finance
- Michael Mulvaney – Litigation: General Commercial
- John Neiman – Litigation: Appellate
- Beth O’Neill – Real Estate
- Maibeth Porter – Litigation: General Commercial
- Rob Sexton – Real Estate
- Lee Sheppard – Real Estate
- David Smith – Labor and Employment
- Joseph Smith – Banking and Finance: Public Finance
- Stephen Stallcup – Real Estate
- Matthew Stiles - Labor and Employment
- Tom Thagard - Litigation: General Commercial
- Daniel Wilson - Real Estate