Maynard Cooper & Gale, the Birmingham Business Alliance, and the Birmingham Regional Economic Development Alliance, a network of economic development professionals and organizations in the region, are partnering to offer a series of complimentary webinars covering concerns, priority topics and frequently asked questions from businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, from 2 to 3 p.m. on May 5, 2020.
This webinar will focus on Landlord/Tenant Relations and address business-related issues and answer questions submitted ahead of time by companies the groups are assisting during the pandemic. In this webinar, members of Maynard Cooper will discuss leases, tenant relief options, ongoing construction/interruptions to supply chain, force majeure and other related issues.
- Force Majeure: Navigating contract performance issues during the pandemic (Sarah Glover)
- Landlord Relationship Issues: Positioning your asset for a post pandemic economy (Mel McElroy)
- Tenant Relationship Issues: Lease issues during and after the COVID-19 Crisis and Purchase/Sales transaction issues during the pandemic (Brad Siegal)
- Construction Insights: Identifying impacts of the pandemic on construction projects (Lee Sheppard)
- Cybersecurity Update: How cyber criminals are taking advantage of businesses to commit fraud (Sarah Glover)