The driving force behind Maynard’s inception thirty-four years ago was a shared commitment to five core principles. Our practice continues to be guided by these principles:
- Professional Excellence. To provide our clients the best and most professional service of which we are capable, remembering that service to clients is the principal reason for a law firm’s existence.
- Uncompromising Integrity. To maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, conducting ourselves in a manner that will reflect credit on our profession, our firm, and one another.
- Team Spirit. To promote mutual respect and team play among ourselves, openly supporting and communicating with one another.
- Selfless Loyalty. To be loyal to our firm and to one another, subordinating personal interests and ambitions to the greater good of the firm.
- Balanced Lives. To seek to advance the interests of our profession and our society, recognizing that, as lawyers, we are servants to our community.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (November 21, 2019) — Maynard Cooper & Gale is pleased to announce that Richard (“Rich”) J. Marsden, former Managing Partner of the largest Huntsville, Alabama-based law firm, and Jonathan Mayhall have joined the Firm’s Corporate Securities & Tax…
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (November 18, 2019) — The 2020 edition of the U.S. News-Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” distinguishes Maynard Cooper as a National and Metropolitan Top Tier firm in a variety of practice areas. The “Best Law Firms” rankings are…