The driving force behind Maynard’s inception thirty-four years ago was a shared commitment to five core principles. Our practice continues to be guided by these principles:
- Professional Excellence. To provide our clients the best and most professional service of which we are capable, remembering that service to clients is the principal reason for a law firm’s existence.
- Uncompromising Integrity. To maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, conducting ourselves in a manner that will reflect credit on our profession, our firm, and one another.
- Team Spirit. To promote mutual respect and team play among ourselves, openly supporting and communicating with one another.
- Selfless Loyalty. To be loyal to our firm and to one another, subordinating personal interests and ambitions to the greater good of the firm.
- Balanced Lives. To seek to advance the interests of our profession and our society, recognizing that, as lawyers, we are servants to our community.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (January 22, 2020) — Maynard Cooper & Gale announced today that Stephanie Mays, shareholder, has been named Chief Talent Officer for the Firm. In this role, Stephanie will coordinate strategic talent initiatives across Maynard Cooper’s national footprint, specifically…
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (January 21, 2020) — Maynard Cooper & Gale is pleased to announce David Morton has joined the Birmingham office as an Associate in its Real Estate and Financial Services practice group. Morton focuses his practice on the representation…