The driving force behind Maynard’s inception thirty-four years ago was a shared commitment to five core principles. Our practice continues to be guided by these principles:
- Professional Excellence. To provide our clients the best and most professional service of which we are capable, remembering that service to clients is the principal reason for a law firm’s existence.
- Uncompromising Integrity. To maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, conducting ourselves in a manner that will reflect credit on our profession, our firm, and one another.
- Team Spirit. To promote mutual respect and team play among ourselves, openly supporting and communicating with one another.
- Selfless Loyalty. To be loyal to our firm and to one another, subordinating personal interests and ambitions to the greater good of the firm.
- Balanced Lives. To seek to advance the interests of our profession and our society, recognizing that, as lawyers, we are servants to our community.
As follow-up to Maynard Cooper’s previous Client Alert about the CARES Act and the availability of Small Business Administration (“SBA”) Loans, below is specific information about how venture backed companies should consider “affiliation” with venture capital fund investors prior to…
On Wednesday, April 1st, the recently-enacted Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”) became effective. This legislation, which applies to all public employers and those private employers with fewer than 500 employees, provides for two forms of paid leave for employee…