The driving force behind Maynard’s inception thirty-four years ago was a shared commitment to five core principles. Our practice continues to be guided by these principles:
- Professional Excellence. To provide our clients the best and most professional service of which we are capable, remembering that service to clients is the principal reason for a law firm’s existence.
- Uncompromising Integrity. To maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, conducting ourselves in a manner that will reflect credit on our profession, our firm, and one another.
- Team Spirit. To promote mutual respect and team play among ourselves, openly supporting and communicating with one another.
- Selfless Loyalty. To be loyal to our firm and to one another, subordinating personal interests and ambitions to the greater good of the firm.
- Balanced Lives. To seek to advance the interests of our profession and our society, recognizing that, as lawyers, we are servants to our community.
The new Title IX rules issued by the U.S. Department of Education (the “Department”) in May become effective on August 14, 2020, just one month from now. Even though the new rules are facing several legal challenges, the effective date…
The members of Maynard Cooper’s Public Company Advisory Practice counsel public companies, as well as companies aiming to become public, on the full range of matters shaping their operation in the public markets. As a continued service to our clients,…