The L.A. office, located in the L.A. business district of Century City, is part of a national firm servicing clients around the world. The attorneys in the Los Angeles office of Maynard Cooper have extensive experience litigating complex business, insurance, and intellectual property disputes in federal and state courts throughout California and the United States. We represent clients across many industries, including entertainment, real estate, technology, health care, and financial services.
Our lawyers are business strategists who pride themselves on achieving our clients’ goals efficiently and cost-effectively. When litigation becomes unavoidable, we fight the hard battle in court, and have achieved significant court victories and settlements for our clients.
The L.A. team routinely represents:
- Owners and users of real estate, real estate brokers and construction professionals
- Creditors in corporate bankruptcy cases
- Financial institutions in disputes with borrowers, participant banks and partners
- Corporations in matters relating to life, health and disability coverage, including ERISA
- Insurance carriers in a wide range of matters, including claims and sales practices
- Technology, computer and medical device companies in patent, trademark and copyright disputes
- Franchisors and franchisees in business and leasing issues
- Manufacturers, trade suppliers, and other businesses in contract disputes
- Growth companies and entrepreneurs in business fraud and partnership disputes
- Companies needing protection from anti-competitive behavior and theft of trade secrets
The attorneys in Maynard Cooper’s L.A. office are active participants in the region’s dynamic business and legal community and have held leadership positions in many prominent regional and minority bar associations, including Century City Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association, South Asian Bar Association of Southern California, Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association, Minority Corporate Counsel Association, and Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association.
Adjacent to Beverly Hills and 13 miles from LAX and downtown Los Angeles, Century City is one of California’s key business centers for law firms, established companies and entrepreneurs.