Today, nationally recognized law firm Maynard & Gale (Maynard) announced a series of moves to expand the Firm’s Florida footprint. Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A., an AV-rated, full-service law firm based in Winter Park, Florida, will be merging into Maynard. This union serves as the latest market extension...Read More
Aimee is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Section, and is a member of the Trusts, Estates and Business Planning, Family Business, and Fiduciary Advisory Services practice groups. After graduating from the University of Alabama, she attended law school at Mercer University, where in addition to her Juris Doctor, she also earned a Certificate in legal writing, research, and drafting.
Aimee is an attorney with an entrepreneurial spirit. Opening, growing, and selling small businesses has enabled her to see issues from the business owner’s eyes. Whether it is a business formation issue or business succession, and estate planning, Aimee has likely run into it. She counsels her clients to create an all-encompassing plan that will protect their business assets and meet their personal goals of leaving a family legacy. Aimee has a passion for helping clients pursue their dreams, become successful entrepreneurs and protect their family legacy through creative legal processes.
Her clients include closely-held businesses and their owners, as well as high-net worth individuals and their families. Her practice includes wills, trusts, asset protection, business succession planning, planned charitable giving, business formations, drafting and negotiating commercial leases, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, retailer exclusivity agreements, agreements for retailers and clothing/accessory designers, buy-sell agreements, and operating agreements.
Aimee's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Florida Probate Rules Committee Member, 2019 – Present
- City of Winter Park, Board of Adjustments, Board Member, 2017 - 2021
- Council of 101, Member, 2016 - Present; Committee Chair, Festival of Trees, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Circle Member, 2017-Present
- CEO Leadership Forum, Member, 2017 - Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Past Member
- Easter Seals - A Pair to Remember Committee Member 2010-2015; Planned Giving Committee 2010-2015
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce, Member; 2009 Committee Chair for Winter Park Executive Women
- Park Avenue Area Association, Past Board Member and 2009 Committee Chair, Harriett’s Park Avenue Fashion Week
State Bar: Florida