Maynard is pleased to announce that 200 of the Firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, including 11 who are distinguished as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of expertise and 56 of the Firm’s younger attorneys who are recognized...Read More
Allie represents developers, lenders, and businesses on a broad range of commercial real estate and finance transactions.
Specifically, she assists clients with structuring, acquiring, leasing, financing, and selling mixed-use developments, office and industrial buildings, and retail shopping centers. As a part of this process, she helps clients navigate complex zoning, land use, and title challenges. Allie also represents homebuilders in acquiring and developing residential subdivisions, and she represents lenders in closing commercial loans with various types of collateral.
Allie received her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law. She also has an M.B.A. from the Manderson Graduate School of Business and a B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has been recognized by the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Real Estate Law since 2021.
- Represents developer on numerous commercial transactions with national retailers, multifamily developers, and hotel developers for two mixed use developments in North Alabama containing over 500 acres each.
- Represents national homebuilder on the acquisition and development of multiple residential subdivisions in North Alabama.
- Represented the developer on the sale of 3 medical office buildings for a total purchase price of over $86,000,000.
- Represented the developer in the acquisition, lease, construction, and ultimate sale of an 83,000 square foot office building.
- Represented the bank on a $26,000,000 refinance of a shopping center with over 40 tenants.
- Represented the bank on a $20,000,000 construction loan for the construction of a hotel with a subordinate mezzanine loan.
- Represented the bank on a multi-million dollar loan secured by industrial real estate, equipment, and helicopters.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Real Estate Law (2021-present)
Allie's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Huntsville/Madison County Bar Association - Grievance Committee
- Alabama State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bankers’ Association
- Risk Management Association
- BOMA North Alabama
- Alabama Possible, Board of Directors
- Church of the Highlands
State Bar: Alabama
U.S. Court of Appeals: Eleventh Circuit
Maynard & Gale is pleased to announce that 179 of the Firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, including 17 who are distinguished as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of expertise and 48 of the Firm’s younger attorneys who...Read More
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (January 6, 2021) — Maynard & Gale (Maynard) is pleased to announce the promotion of nine attorneys, effective January 1, 2021: Bo Bledsoe, Ashlee Riopka Elrod, Brandi Maiorino, Virginia McKibbens, Matt Parker, Stephen Rogers, Allie Tucker, and Lindsay Whitworth were promoted as shareholders, and Cindy Mekari Rucker was...Read More