Nashville, TN (October 28, 2020) — Maynard Cooper & Gale (Maynard) welcomes Sarah Laird, Brittany Macon and Elizabeth Holland to Maynard’s growing Nashville office. Sarah, Brittany and Elizabeth, formerly with Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, join Maynard’s Real Estate and Financial Services practice group and will team with Talbott Ottinger and...Read More
Brittany is an Associate in Maynard Cooper's Real Estate and Financial Services practice group, where she works with national and local real estate developers, investors, and corporate clients on various commercial and real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing and leasing. She also works with residential and commercial developers in assisting them with general due diligence, acquisition, and entitlement. Brittany’s experience includes multi-million dollar acquisitions and dispositions involving office facilities, multi-family housing, senior living facilities and medical real estate investment trusts (REITs).
Brittany received her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was named both a Chancellor's Scholar and a Dean's Scholar, and where she was inducted into Phi Delta Phi, an international legal honor society. She earned her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in Political Science from Sewanee: The University of the South, where she was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, Omicron Delta Kappa and Pi Sigma Alpha.
- Representation of medical REIT in upwards of $900 million of healthcare facility acquisitions across the United States.
- Assisted in the real estate due diligence and development for solar development company for solar projects across Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia and Colorado.
- Representation of financial institution in connection with an approximately $100 million construction loan to a developer and owner of multi-family housing for the construction and development of multi-family housing facility in the southeastern region.
- Nashville Emerging Leaders Class of 2021
- Top 40 Under 40 – The National Black Lawyers (2020)
Brittany's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee, Junior Board Member
- ULI Nashville Pathways to Inclusion, 2021-2022
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Nashville Chapter
- NAIOP, Nashville Chapter
- Nashville Bar Association
State Bar: Tennessee