Maynard is pleased to announce the addition of 16 new associates who recently graduated from law schools across the United States have joined the Firm. The Firm is proud to be named among “BTI’s Associate Satisfaction A-Listers 2022: BTI’s Survey of Law Firms Where Associates are Happiest.” Our firm has...Read More
Caroline is an Associate in Maynard’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group, which assists clients ranging in size from emerging businesses to large corporations in all aspects of their legal responsibilities, strategic initiatives, and operations, including matters involving corporate governance, business formation, tax, equity and debt financings, contract negotiations, and regulatory compliance. Caroline also works with the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group to assist businesses, private equity firms, and venture capital investors with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other transactions.
Caroline received her J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law. While in law school, she was an Associate Cases Editor for the Mississippi Law Journal, the Vice President for the Federalist Society, and a Business Law Fellow. She authored an academic publication while in law school. Caroline holds a B.A. in Public Policy Leadership from the University of Mississippi and is a graduate of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College.
- Forthcoming 2022: Comment, Ambiguities, Agencies, and the Administrative Procedure Act: Analyzing the OSHA Rule Revision Concerning Agency Access to Employee Medical Records, 91 Miss. L. J.
- April 2022: Judge Says No Offshore Lease Sale— Need More Environmental Impact Analysis First, 21:2 The Sandbar 4-6.
- April 2022: Who Owns the Oysters: The Farmer or the State?, 21:2 The Sandbar 12-14.
- January 2022: Who Is Liable for the Erosion Caused by the Jetties at the Lake Montauk Harbor?, 21:1 The Sandbar 8-11.
- October 2021: Wisconsin Supreme Court Upholds Department of Natural Resources Authority, 20:4 The Sandbar 8-10.
- July 2021: New Developments in Offshore Wind, 20:3 The Sandbar 14-15.
State Bar: Alabama