Maynard Cooper & Gale is pleased to announce that 179 of the Firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, including 17 who are distinguished as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of expertise and 48 of the Firm’s younger attorneys...Read More
Chris Harnett, a Shareholder in Maynard Cooper’s office in New York City, focuses his practice on the litigation of intellectual property matters. He has nearly 30 years of experience, successfully trying patent infringement and trade secret cases involving a wide range of technologies, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, computer systems, and consumer products.
Chris works closely with clients to develop integrated legal and business-focused strategies that best serve their needs, relying on his strong background in science, legal experience, and expertise to achieve his clients' objectives.
Chris earned his J.D. at Georgetown University Law Center after the American University awarded him an M.A. in Cellular Biology and Molecular Biology.
- Chambers USA: Leader in the area of Intellectual Property: Patent (2020-present)
- The Legal 500 US: intellectual property — patent litigation
- IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Practitioners (2014-2016)
- The Best Lawyers in America for Litigation: Intellectual Property and Litigation: Patent (2009-present)
- Who's Who Legal (2016)
- New York Super Lawyers (2006-2016)
- Lawdragon 500 "New Stars, New Worlds"
State Bar: New York
U.S. District Court: New York (Eastern, Southern)
U.S. Court of Appeals: First Circuit, Federal Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office