Destinee is a member of Maynard's Litigation Section and focuses her practice in the areas of Securities Litigation and Commercial Litigation.
She is a graduate of Florida State University College of Law, where she earned a Business Law Certificate and served as Staff Editor of the Business Law Review. While in law school, Destinee was the regional champion of the Black Law Students Association national trial competition. She received the FSU Law Outstanding Pro Bono Service Law Student Award in December of 2021 and holds a certification in Principled Negotiation from Yale University. Destinee also holds a B.S. in Business Management from Florida State University. Destinee participated in Maynard’s Summer Associate Program in 2020 and 2021 prior to joining the Firm.
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Recipient: FSU College of Law (December 2021)
- National Trial Competition Regional Champion (November 2020)
- "Principled Negotiation" Certification - Yale University (April 2020)
- National Trial Competition National Semi-Finalist (February 2020)
- National Trial Competition Best Advocate Runner-Up (February 2020)
State Bar: Alabama, Florida
U.S. District Court: Florida (Northern, Middle, Southern)