Maynard continues to grow with the recent addition of five attorneys in several areas of practice across its footprint. The Firm is pleased to welcome the following attorneys as Associates in their respective practice areas: Destinee C. Small, Securities and Financial Services Litigation, Birmingham, AL Matthew Chipman, Insurance and Financial...Read More
Destinee is a member of the Securities Litigation practice group at Maynard.
She is a graduate of Florida State University College of Law, where she was staff editor of the Business Law Review and regional champion of the Black Law Students Association’s national trial competition. Destinee participated in Maynard’s Summer Associate Program in the summers of 2020 and 2021. She was an FSU Law Distinguished Pro Bono Service Recipient in December of 2021 and holds a certification in Principled Negotiation from Yale University. Destinee also holds a B.S. in Business Management from Florida State University.
- Business Law Certificate: FSU College of Law
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Recipient: FSU College of Law (December 2021)
- National Trial Competition Regional Champion (November 2020)
- "Principled Negotiation" Certification - Yale University (April 2020)
- National Trial Competition National Semi-Finalist (February 2020)
- National Trial Competition Best Advocate Runner-Up (February 2020)
State Bar: Florida