Maynard is pleased to announce the arrival of three experienced attorneys joining the Firm in the Corporate Securities & Tax, Cybersecurity & Privacy, and Intellectual Property Practice Groups. David Segrera, Shareholder, Corporate Securities & Tax, Miami Ilya Mirov, Associate, Intellectual Property, Birmingham Xeris Gregory, Associate, Cybersecurity & Privacy, Birmingham “Maynard...Read More
Ilya is an Associate in Maynard’s Intellectual Property Group. Ilya’s practice focuses on strategic patent prosecution and patent counseling. Ilya is a registered patent attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
Ilya received a B.S. in Physics from the University of Richmond. He holds a Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering. Ilya received his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law. While in law school, he was a senior articles editor of the Journal of Law and Technology.
*Ilya is not currently licensed in Alabama*
- Obtained patents for a Fortune 100 medical technology conglomerate, Fortune 100 & 500 financial services companies, and research institutions in a variety of technological fields including software, algorithms, medical devices, telecommunication technology, and electromechanical devices.
Ilya's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Central Virginia Legal Aid Society
- Optical Materials, September 2009. “Spectroscopic characterization of Ho3+ doped PBWO4 crystals for laser and stimulated Raman scattering applications in the mid-infrared spectral range.” Vol. 31, Issue 1, Pages 94-101.
- I. S. Mirov, V. V. Fedorov, I. S. Moskalev, D. V. Martyshkin, S. Yu. Beloglovski, S. F. Burachas, Yu. A. Saveliev, A. M. Tseitline
- SPIE Proceedings – Solid State Lasers XVI: Technology and Devices, February 2010. “Laser-spectroscopic study of Er doped PBWO4 as laser and stimulated Raman scattering-active crystals promising for mid-IR applications.” Vol. 6451
- I.S. Mirov, V. V. Fedorov
- SPIE Proceedings – Medical Imaging 2016: Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging, March 2016. “Iterative Weighted Average as a Novel External Force in the Active Contour Model.” Vol. 9788
- I.S. Mirov, A. Nakhmani
State Bar: Virginia
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office