Dale practices out of the Firm’s Huntsville office where he is a member of Maynard Cooper’s Government Solutions and Corporate practice groups.
He is a corporate, transactional lawyer who represents government contractors and has extensive experience advising clients on matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and general contract disputes. Dale regularly assists federal contractors in the structuring and negotiation of joint ventures and teaming agreements. He also advises clients on a range of federal procurement issues, including bid protests, OCI, compliance issues, small business issues (including, 8(a), WOSB, SDVOSB, HUBZone, and affiliation matters), terminations, suspensions and debarments, and data rights.
During his career, Dale has successfully represented clients before the U.S. Government Accountability Office, the SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals, and the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals.
- Mid-South Super Lawyers for Government Contracts (2018-present)
Dale’s Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association Secretary, 2013-2014
- CASA of Huntsville (Care Assurance System for the Aging and Homebound), Board of Directors, 2009–2016
- President, CASA of Huntsville, 2016
- Adjunct Instructor, Sociology of Law, University of Alabama in Huntsville, 2015-present