Maynard Cooper & Gale is pleased to announce that 179 of the Firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, including 17 who are distinguished as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of expertise and 48 of the Firm’s younger attorneys...Read More
Jonathan Kipp is a member of Maynard Cooper's Corporate, Securities and Tax Practice.
Jonathan represents a wide range of clients in connection with business entity formation and capitalization, private securities placements, private equity and venture capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, investment fund formation and regulation, and the negotiation of licensing, product development, manufacturing, services, and similar agreements. His practice includes a particular focus on emerging growth companies and significant experience with technology and life sciences companies.
- The Best Lawyers in America© for Business Organizations, Including LLCs and Partnerships (2020 - present); Corporate Law (2021-present)
- Alabama Super Lawyers "Rising Star" in Business/Corporate Law (2012-2014)
Jonathan's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Alabama State Bar
- The Bell Center Junior Board
- Birmingham Venture Club
- Alabama Launchpad Mentor
- Children’s Hospital Committee for the Future, 2010
- Children's Hospital of Alabama Volunteer and Patient Pal
- Altadena Valley Presbyterian Church
State Bar: Alabama