Today, nationally recognized law firm Maynard Cooper & Gale (Maynard) announced a series of moves to expand the Firm’s Florida footprint. Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A., an AV-rated, full-service law firm based in Winter Park, Florida, will be merging into Maynard. This union serves as the latest market...Read More
Karen is a Partner in the Firm’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Her area of practice includes commercial real estate transactions, including financing, purchase, and sales; and corporate law regarding the formation of corporate entities and asset and stock acquisition and sales.
Karen received her B.S. from Illinois State University and her J.D. from Barry University School of Law.
- Represents lenders in asset, real property and other credit facilities
- Represents developers and individuals in the acquisition and sale of commercial property
- Represents business entities
Karen's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Florida Bar Association (2003-present)
- Orange County Bar Assocation (2003-present)
State Bar: Florida