Linda Maynor is a Federal, State, and Local Governmental Affairs professional, bringing decades of experience in legislative, regulatory and political matters to her work with Maynard Cooper. Her practice is focused on national security, transportation, aerospace, technology, trade, and immigration. She works with Members of Congress on a regular basis, as well as Senior Administration officials in various departments and agencies.
Linda has been active in political campaigns for many years, and she is considered one of the top national fundraisers in the United States. At the Republican National Convention, she has served as a Delegate and been elected to the Platform Committee. She has also been voted the “Alabama Republican of the Year” and held the Finance Chair of the Alabama Republican Party.
Very active in her community, Linda has been instrumental in raising participation in organizations that include Rotary Club, Huntsville Chamber of Commerce, Von Braun Center Board, Randolph School Board of Trustees, Children’s Advocacy Center, Crimestoppers, Constitution Hall Park, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra Guild, Huntsville Museum of Art, and the U.S. Space and Rocket Center Board.
Linda Maynor is a Legislative Consultant and Lobbyist working with Maynard Cooper and is not an attorney.
Linda's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American League of Lobbyists
- Von Braun Civic Center Board
- Business Council of Alabama, Progress PAC Board
- Chamber of Commerce, Vice Chair Governmental Affairs
- Former Commissioner to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Alabama Certificate of Need Board, Former Member
- Troy University, Former Member Board of Trustees
- Randolph School, Former Member Board of Trustees
- Alabama Film Commission, Former Member
- Education Spending Committee
University of Maryland (1976, B.A.)