Mike is an Associate and member of the firm’s Government Solutions team.
His practice focuses on commercial litigation with experience in federal procurement and service contracts, construction contracts, and employment litigation. Mike has been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star.”
Mike graduated summa cum laude from The University of Alabama School of Law where he was Acquisitions Editor and Managing Board Member for the Alabama Law Review. He received his B.A. in Economics from The University of Oklahoma.
- Team Systems Int’l, LLC v. AQuate Corp., 682 F. App’x 820 (11th Cir. 2017). Obtained an affirmation of district court’s limitation of damages based on plaintiff’s failure to mitigate
- DeVillo v. Vision Centric, Inc., No. 5:15-cv-2211-AKK, 2017 WL 3425464 (N.D. Ala.). Obtained summary judgment against whistleblower plaintiff on an issue of first impression in the 11th Circuit
- International Auto Logisitics, LLC. v. Vehicle Processing Center of Fayeteville, Inc. _ F. App’x _ (11th Cir. 2018).
- Mid-South Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for Government Contracts, Employment & Labor, Business Litigation, Appellate (2017-Present)
Mike's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Leadership Huntsville Connect Class (2017)
Honorable S. Thomas Anderson
U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee (August 2012-August 2013)