Maynard is pleased to announce that Nathan Weinert has joined the Birmingham office as a Shareholder and member of the Real Estate & Financial Services Practice. With more than 15 years of experience in private practice, Mr. Weinert has represented purchasers, sellers, developers, and lenders, with a particular concentration in...Read More
Nathan is a Shareholder and member of Maynard’s Real Estate and Commercial Finance practice groups. He represents purchasers, sellers, developers, and lenders, with a particular concentration in the area of real estate acquisitions and sales.
Nathan has handled numerous multifamily transactions throughout the South and Southeast, as well as closings for other commercial real estate assets, such as storage facilities, office buildings, and retail developments. Nathan has significant experience with lease negotiations and advising clients in regards to contracts of sale, security instruments, and other transactional documents.
In addition to his real estate transaction practice, Nathan has experience with business entity formations and other business related issues.
Nathan earned his J.D. from Washington and Lee University School of Law, and he holds a B.A., magna cum laude, from Creighton University.
- Represented developers in the purchase of raw land for the development of apartment communities in multiple states, including Florida, Virginia, Tennessee, and Texas
- Represented clients in the sale of existing Class A apartment communities
- Representing local and regional lenders in connection with the closing of numerous acquisition loans, construction loans, and loan modifications
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” in Real Estate Law (2021-present)
Nathan's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
State Bar: Alabama