Paul is a member of Maynard Cooper’s Corporate Securities & Tax practice group, as well as a member of related practice groups including the Health Care and Tax groups. His practice focuses on estate planning and related tax issues, with an emphasis on business planning and succession. He also advises physicians, physician practices and non-physician businesses in areas of health care and general corporate matters as well as the buying and selling of medical, dental and health care related entities.
- Represented and advised purchasers and sellers in transactions in general corporate and health care related fields.
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants in numerous will contests and estate litigation.
- Represented numerous medical practices and individual health care providers regarding formation, entity maintenance and merger and acquisitions.
- Represented government contractors on formation issues and contract negotiations.
- Represented clients regarding shareholder disputes and corporate controversies.
Paul's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Financial & Estate Planning Council
- City of Huntsville Tax Hearing Officer