Maynard Cooper & Gale is pleased to announce that 179 of the Firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, including 17 who are distinguished as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of expertise and 48 of the Firm’s younger attorneys...Read More
Rob is a Shareholder in Maynard Cooper’s Corporate Section with a practice focused on providing counsel to private and public businesses and investors in corporate transactions, issuances of securities, corporate governance, and venture capital investments. Rob has substantial experience negotiating and structuring mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising companies on capital formation and securities offerings, and advising corporate boards of directors.
Prior to private practice, Rob served as Vice-President and General Counsel for HealthStream, Inc. where he helped take an early-stage venture capital-backed company through an initial public offering and grow the company through several entity acquisitions. Rob’s comprehensive understanding of the day-to-day challenges involved in running a business and the need for readily available access to quality legal advice enable him to provide his clients with invaluable professional service and guidance.
- Best Lawyers in America© for Mergers & Acquisitions Law (2022)
- Nashville Post 2021 In Charge – Legal
- Nashville Business Journal “Best of the Bar” (2009)
Rob's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Parks Foundation, Board Member
- East End Prep, former Board Member (2013-2021)
- First Steps, Inc. (2005-2010; President 2008-2010)
- Economic Club of Nashville (ECON)
State Bar: Tennessee