Seth is a member of Maynard Cooper’s Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Practice.
Seth regularly advises clients in the areas of employee benefits, tax and business planning, mergers and acquisitions, securities and regulatory compliance. He also has significant experience in estate planning and charitable giving, advising clients on opportunities to minimize estate and income tax, including the implementation of legacy planning, asset protection and estate tax mitigation strategies.
Prior to joining Maynard, Seth worked for a regional Alabama-based law firm where he regularly advised clients on a variety of transactional, regulatory and tax matters.
- Represented health care practice in restructuring ownership to accommodate growth and developing incentives for employees
- Represented domestic owners in sale of foreign subsidiary
- Advised clients on tax issues surrounding debt for equity swaps
- Advised clients on charitable giving structures
- Advised a regional clinic practice on executive compensation
Seth’s Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Alabama State Bar, Section of Taxation
- American Bar Association, Sections of Taxation and Business Law
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association