Today, nationally recognized law firm Maynard Cooper & Gale (Maynard) announced a series of moves to expand the Firm’s Florida footprint. Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A., an AV-rated, full-service law firm based in Winter Park, Florida, will be merging into Maynard. This union serves as the latest market...Read More
Stuart is a Shareholder in the Firm’s real estate practice group.
His practice includes the representation of businesses, banks, and governmental agencies. He focuses on the areas of real estate, transactions, financing, land use, and litigation.
Stuart received his B.S. and J.D. from the University of Florida.
- Represented governmental entities including the Orange County Tax Collector, Orange County Property Appraiser Orange County School Board, City of Orlando, and Osceola County Clerk of Court and Comptroller.
- Represented financial institutions
- Represented real estate developers and builders
- Orange County Bar Association’s “New Attorney” Award of Excellence
Stuart's Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Co-Founder of Teen Court of Orange County (1994)
- East Central Florida Regional Planning Council (1998)
- Orange County Industrial Development Authority (2001-Chairman 2003)
- Orlando Municipal Planning Board (2010-Chairman 2012)
- Orange County Mayor Demings Transition Team (2018-2019)
- Board Member, Surrey Homes, LLC
State Bar: Florida