Bill is a Shareholder and Chair of the Family Law practice in the firm’s Huntsville office. He handles all matters related to family law for his clients, including alimony, divorce, marital agreements, paternity, child custody, child support, parental rights and visitation rights.
Before joining Maynard Cooper, Bill founded Burgess Graham Canupp PC, one of Huntsville’s most respected firms specializing in family law.
Bill was previously a member of the Madison County Judicial Commission and has served as President of the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association. He was a member of the People’s Law School on Domestic Relations in Alabama faculty from 2000-2004 and again in 2008.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent Rating
Bill’s Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Madison County Judicial Commission
- Executive Committee, Madison County Inn of Court