As our clients seek to expand in today’s modern, dynamic and borderless business economy, Maynard Cooper’s Corporate Group guides them toward achieving their international business objectives. The multitude of complex and divergent legal systems and regimes combined with cultural diversity make international expansion, growth and operation very challenging. Members of our Corporate Group specializing in international transactions assist our clients with these objectives through international development, mergers and acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances and international sales, marketing, distribution and licensing agreements.
From establishing an overseas branch location to developing new and distinct international business lines and structures, our international transactional attorneys have the experience, resources and capability to help our clients achieve and successfully implement their international business objectives. Our experience spans the industrialized and developing world, including transactions in Asia, Australia, Central and South America, Europe and the Middle East.
Maynard Cooper is an active member of Lex Mundi, an invitation-only, global network of leading law firms with offices in over 100 countries. Lex Mundi is regarded globally as the world’s leading association of independent law firms. Member firms are admitted to Lex Mundi only after substantial due diligence and must undergo regular quality and peer review procedures in order to retain membership in the association. Maynard Cooper routinely works with other Lex Mundi member firms in order to provide its clients with access to first-tier legal advice and guidance from attorneys in other countries, resulting in seamless cross-border transactions.
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in the development of its international corporate structure involving multiple international jurisdictions
- Counsel to U.S. based organizations in various purchases and sales of products worldwide
- Counsel to U.S. based organizations for the establishment of distributor and sales representative relationships throughout Canada, South America, the Caribbean, North Africa and the Middle East
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in the development of its pressurized tank manufacturing business
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its purchase of a Canadian company engaged in the cellular communications industry
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its purchase of a Chilean company and its subsidiaries engaged in the pressurized tank manufacturing industry
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its development of a multi-product heavy manufacturing facility
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its minority investment into an Indian joint venture along with Indian and Chinese co-venturers for the development of a multi-product heavy manufacturing facility
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in the formation of a Private Limited Company in India for the production of design services
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its purchase of a Norwegian company and its subsidiaries engaged in the fire suppression industry and subsequent intellectual property transactions
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its purchase of a Korean company engaged in the cellular communications industry
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its majority investment into a Cayman joint venture for the development of a multi-product heavy manufacturing facility in the UAE
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in the formation of a Free Zone Establishment in the Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Counsel to a U.S. based organization in its purchase of an English company and its subsidiaries engaged in the cellular communications industry
With 21 of the constitutionally permitted 30 days used after a three-day week this week, the 2019 Regular Legislative Session has begun to pick up the pace for a sprint to the finish. The House plans to take up only…
Maynard Cooper & Gale is proud to announce Sasha Rao, Partner and Chair of Maynard Cooper’s Intellectual Property Practice, has been named one of Daily Journal’s Top Women Lawyers in California for 2019. The Daily Journal’s annual Top Woman Lawyer list…