Alex is a member of Maynard Cooper’s Litigation Section and the Insurance Practice Group. He has represented clients in numerous cases across the country in both state and federal court, as well as before various arbitration tribunals and regulatory agencies, on behalf of a diverse range of clients, from actors and athletes to Fortune 500 companies. Alex’s practice primarily focuses on insurance and financial services litigation, including cases involving insurance bad faith, insurance fraud, and complex coverage disputes. Alex has also litigated a wide variety of other matters, including commercial disputes, class actions, and business torts.
“Alex is very responsive and reliable.” – Client Testimonial
Alexander’s Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar Association
- American Heart Association of Birmingham, Junior Board
- Camp Smile-A-Mile, Junior Board
- Mountain Brook Athletic League, Youth Coach