Ashlee is an Associate in the Firm’s ERISA and Group Insurance Litigation as well as the Insurance and Financial Services Litigation practice. Her practice focuses on a variety of complex insurance-related matters in which she represents insurers, third-party administrators, plan administrators, and employers nationwide in employee benefits and insurance disputes involving life, health, disability, and accidental death and dismemberment plans and coverages.
Ashlee received her J.D. cum laude from the University Of Alabama School Of Law and holds a B.A. summa cum laude from Auburn University.
Ashlee’s Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Alabama Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Federal Court Practice Section, and Women’s Section
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Junior Board, Alabama Chapter; Secretary
- Crisis Center Inc. Junior Board; Executive Committee, Finance Chair
- Birmingham Bar Association Scholarship Committee